Anon asked: Lovi, are you a good singer?
Well, I don’t know, you tell me. What do you think?
((Oh gosh, first ask. I hope this works…. I am a horrible singer, and this had to be the first question~! But, I love you anyways anon~!))
Dude! I forgot I had done this!
My mini give away!
These shirts are from my past fandoms, or maybe they were collecting dust in my closet. Either way, here they are! (Click the pictures for more info including; description size, and condition)
- 10 reblogs MAX. Any more than that will get you disqualified. Likes do NOT count.
- No give away blogs. If I see that you won and it’s a give away blog, you’ll be disqualified.
- You do NOT to be following me to enter! This blog is basically 99% Homestuck and these are from different fandoms, so what would be the point in following me?
- Since there is only 4 things, I will only have 1 winner.
- If you win, I will either message you, or send you an ask saying so. I will keep your shipping address 100% confidential.
This give-away ends on November 14th, 2012, midnight, pacific time zone. Any entries after that will be disqualified :(
If you have any further questions, don’t be afraid to contact me by my ask box!
I forgot to mention, I will pick the winner by a random number generator. I might even take a video so you guys know that I wasn’t picking favorites or something.
For Nashville’s Hetalia Day gathering guys! October the 20th!
I will be going as 2p!America, and my best friend will hopefully be able to go, since she’s my 2p!England.
I don’t have his jacket so I was planning on wearing just a warm brown jacket, since it’s expected to be pretty cold. I do plan on making myself a reversible 1p! 2p! jacket and getting a 1p!America wig eventually. Haha, I think I like him as my muse more than Romano….. but I still love Romano!
Anyway, expect pictures unless I can’t drive down there.
And pray that my bestie can go! She has a lot of things going on, as do I, but we don’t have many days when we can hang out and do stuff, and have fun and relax, which is something we both need right now.
Oh yeah, using my own hair!!! woohoo! Since I have a natural “Nantucket” anyway.
Yes! The planet goes round and round lol
Mom, you did such a great job! Spin Italy! SPIN!